To whom it may concern:
Subject: Call for interest for the External expertise within the project “Crossborder Cooperation And Competitiveness for SMEs “3C4SME/No. 128/ 1st Call for Standard Projects”, Interreg IPA CBC Italy – Albani – Montenegro, funded by the European Union under the Instrument for PreAccession Assistance (IPA).
Project Reference: Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020, “3C4SME”, 1st call for standard project / code .128/ Order nr.74, date 07.11.2019
In the context of the partnership in the Project “Crossborder Cooperation And Competitiveness for SMEs “3C4SME/No. 128/ 1st Call for Standard Projects”, Interreg IPA CBC Italy – Albani – Montenegro, the National Business Center in Tirana, launches the call for external expertise in the context of the project, as following:
“External expertise and services in performing on field researches, surveys, questionnaires and profiling of the potential interested parties, as well as preparation of the technical and legal rules and requirements for the establishment of guarantee cooperative instrument in Albania”
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for interest and it includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference
- Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Organisation and Methology (to be submitted by the tenderer)
- Financial Identification (to be submitted by the tenderer)
- Legal Identification (to be submitted by the tenderer)
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must be in English and they must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes (see clause 8). Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’, and 3 copies, each marked ‘Copy’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
- the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
- the reference code of the tender procedure
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Te mos hapet perpara sesionit te hapjes se tenderit”
- and the name of the tenderer.
- EITHER by post or by courier service, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by the postmark or the date of the deposit slip, to:
QENDRA KOMBETARE E BIZNESIT
Adress: Bulevardi “Zhan D’Ark”, Prona nr.33, Shtëpia e Ushtarakëve, Tirana, Albania
- OR hand delivered by the participant in person or by an agent directly to the premises of the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by this acknowledgement of receipt, to:
QENDRA KOMBETARE E BIZNESIT
Address: Bulevardi “Zhan D’Ark”, Prona nr.33, Shtëpia e Ushtarakëve, Tirana, Albania
Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 16:00
Friday: 08:30 – 13:30
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 23/12/2019, 16:00. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information about the requirements and duration of the contract please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) and full tender dossier, which can be found at the address: www.qkb.gov.al
Download documents of the Tender Dossier